Zone In On the Right Kind Of Narrative Essay TopicsThursday, August 20th, 2009
Telling a story is something that people think is as easy as winking. If you are one of those who think on these lines, please remember that you are way off the mark. Narrating a story or telling it is an art that needs to be mastered. Therefore, if you are going to think of some narrative essay topics that will lend themselves to the art of storytelling, there are a quite a few to choose from.
Of course, you could think of very simple fairy tales or stories that can form the basis for your essay. If you were to narrate the story of Cinderella or Hansel & Gretel for example, you could be rest assured that the age of your target audience will not exceed ten or twelve. If on the other hand you made up your mind to talk about more serious things, you could look for a target group of higher mental calibre. Think clearly about narrative essay topics before you actually zero in on one.
Here are some tips that you can think of before you make your final decision on the different kinds of essay topics that you could write on:
· Get to know very clearly the reading level of your reader – this includes knowledge of his age, educational background and reading habits.
· Make sure you know the category in which you are going to write. Generally, narrative essay topics are those that deal with a particular situation that is well known in a certain area or amongst a particular group of people.
· Categorization could be on the basis of subject, or area of interest.
· Before you have decided on the topics, it is important to know whether you will be able to collect all the relevant information that you require on the particular topic
· Try to support your narrative essay with as much examples and case studies as possible.
Once you have decided the narrative essay topics that you wish to work on, you could prioritise them and then sit down to write your essay. Please remember there are a million good essay examples and samples that you could pick up for some guidance. However, there is one golden rule that you need to keep in mind, if you want to be a good essay writer – for heaven’s sake, do not copy. Plagiarism is just as bad as murder, in my opinion, much worse! If you are going to run out of these kinds of essay topics, remember that you could always rely on your friends, your children or even your neighbours to help you out. You will find that once you get into the mood of narrating a story, whether or not it is true, you will have no dearth of topics. In fact, the only thing that you might run out of is, time.
If at the end of reading this essay you are still not convinced about finding narrative essay topics, don’t worry, just buy essays and be done with the job in a jiffy.