Tips for Writing Better French Coursework
Being bilingual or multilingual is and important skill which is useful not only for academic career but for employment prospects as well as for personal development. This is why most students opt to study a language other than their mother tongue while they are in high school. Some of these students, especially those who are gifted with language studies may opt to study languages at a higher level of academic studies. For those who select French language, there will be French coursework to attend to. Usually up to 40% of the subject mark is accounted for by the coursework and hence, students must put their best effort in to getting a good mark for the coursework component. This is especially so as foreign language examinations will prove to be much harder than attempting a coursework. By doing the coursework to high standard, a student will have the chance of having a good overall grade even if the examination marks for the subject is not very impressive.
- Essay Writing
- Reading and comprehension assignments
- Story telling assignments
- Language spelling exercises
- Grammar assignments
While you may find some of the above assignments quite manageable, essay writing may prove to be one of the most difficult of the French coursework. This is because expressing ones ideas, writing it properly in correct grammar and spellings and using appropriate words are all combined in the essay writing process. As students find it difficult to do this even in their own mother tongue, writing essays in a foreign language such as French may well prove difficult for beginner level students.
There are various tips which can be applied in to the writing of this coursework in order to enhance its quality.
- Expand your vocabulary by reading extensively, listening to the language and watching movies in French, preferably with sub titles.
- Find books and online sources that have sample French essays. Read them to get ideas and to master the use of grammar.
- Refer to literature and material aimed at promoting French language such as language packs.
- Be pro active at acquiring the language. Don’t restrict your studies to class room lessons. If you pick up the language faster, your work in the class becomes easier to handle.
- Keep a record book for noting down all the useful phrases, words etc that you come across. You can include them in your French coursework writing to make it more impressive.
- Invest time in practicing French grammar. Its one of the most confusing and inconsistent of grammar. There are genders for even objects around us and only way to get these correctly is to practice and remember.
Apply above tips in to your coursework and you are bound to write better and master the language quicker. But if you feel that your language abilities have not quite reached the mark but pressed for submitting a good coursework, then contact Fastessays.co.uk. The company is one of the most reliable and well trusted essay writing services. Fastessays.co.uk has a large number of writers who are well qualified and experienced in each of their chosen fields of writing. Our French language writers will do justice to your coursework in a fashion that you can refer to how these coursework has been done and then write your own French coursework in future.